- Start your startup or expand your existing business into new verticals
- Understand the value of a minimal viable product and validate market fit
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs, form teams, and establish powerful business relationships
- Build the next great company in Tallahassee
- Get Started is a six month program that breaks down into two phases of three months each.
- The first phase features weekly in-house classes based on the Co.Starters curriculum. Classes are held on Tuesday nights and have food and drinks provided. During class, we cover a variety of topics including marketing, knowing your customer, financials, and how to pitch.
- Upon completion of the first phase, cohort members will then begin the Implementation Phase. This is the time for class graduates to sprint and scale their venture with the support of the Domi community. During that time, we will hold weekly call-ins, one-on-one meetings, and mentorship sessions to help guide our entrepreneurs on their journey.
- $600 per team; Includes program materials, intensive mentorship, and up to 6-months of 24/7 access to Domi Station
- Verified students and faculty of FSU and FAMU are eligible for scholarships to cover program fees