Apply Now for our Spring 2017 Cohort.
Domi's incubator program is designed to accelerate the growth and success of early-stage companies through education and empowerment. Small cohorts of 6-8 teams are admitted three times per year. Cohorts are given access to startup resources like office space, capital, mentoring, networking connections, and a facilitated training and support program.
We are looking for ambitious entrepreneurs with high-growth, high-impact ideas.
Get Started runs 6 months in total, with 3 months of intensive training in customer discovery, market validation, and business and financial model development followed by 3 months of implementation, accountability, and growth.
- Start your startup or expand your existing business into new verticals
- Prime your business for product launch and/or investment
- Understand the value of a Minimal Viable Product and validate market fit
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs, form teams, and establish powerful business relationships
- Build the next great company in Tallahassee
- Deadline to apply is January 23, 2016;
- Program will start on February 7th with a 3-month cohort-based class, meeting weekly with the cohort and program facilitator.
- Class graduates will receive an additional 3 months to implement, utilizing Domi's mentors, staff, space, and resources to stay accountable.
- Viability of the business model
- Technology stack and implementation
- Market research and go-to-market strategy
- Sales strategy
- Funding strategy
- Connection to industry and subject matter experts
- Access to a network of seasoned entrepreneurs and technology experts
- Introductions to investors and pitch prep
- 6 months of coworking access
- $400 per team; Includes program materials, intensive mentorship, and up to 6-months of 24/7 access to Domi Station
- No program cost to verified students and faculty of FSU, FAMU, and TCC
- Attendance and engagement
- Grit, hustle, and get-up-and-go