Applications for 2017 Are Now Closed
Domi and First Commerce Credit Union are excited to announce an innovative new business expansion program. PowerUp is a 12-month program for entrepreneurs who are ready to think bigger about their existing small business by delivering new products and scaling operations. 5 companies will be selected from a competitive pool of applicants. The cohort will meet quarterly in a facilitated, peer-to-peer environment and monthly with experienced consultants and advisors. Together we will explore the people, process, and product of each company, targeting ways to improve and accelerate each.
PowerUp is your chance to reinvest in your company's future. You've already taken the plunge into entrepreneurship. You've gotten off the ground, generating revenue and finding a role in the market. You've powered forward, despite the odds, and are making progress. But are you ready to take the next step and PowerUp?
- Expand the market impact and footprint of local businesses
- Increase revenue in your business
- Use entrepreneurship to drive grassroots economic development
- 5 companies selected for a 12-month long program
- Program includes quarterly cohort workshops with rotating themes and monthly consulting checkins with program facilitators
- Examples of businesses could include a local brick-and-mortar with ambitions to franchise, a services-based firm ready to launch a scalable product, or company with small- to mid-scale production that wants to expand distribution to new markets or offer new product lines to existing clients.
- Hands on consulting entrepreneurs well versed in both starting and scaling businesses, management consultants with experience working alongside Fortune 500 companies, and innovators with a track record for creativity and thinking outside of the box.
- Access to a growing community of entrepreneurs, creatives, and collaborators.
- Company must demonstrate existing annual revenue equal or greater than $250,000
- Entrepreneur(s) must demonstrate commitment to innovation, growth, and new ideas
- In its first year, PowerUp does not have a program fee, but that does not mean it has no cost. Participants must be ready to dedicate time to working on their business and expanding the scope of its impact. Cohort companies are expected to remain engaged and hit progress milestones.